About the Site

My photo
Very few people realize there is a country music underground in the New England area...this is your peek inside! Let us be your premier place to find shows/events in the NH/MA/CT area! If you know of events not yet on the calendar, please let me know! To learn about me, please see the "Getting to know me" post... the content that I post is also shared on www.thecountrysite.com. The benefit of this blog now is archives and the New England Show Calendar. All Q&As and reviews will link back to www.thecountrysite.com.

A Touch of Nashville Comes to Boston!


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Country Strong Movie Clip "Give In To Me" Official (HD)

I finally watched Country Strong today... I knew the gist of the movie, but I didn't expect such a tear jerker.  I had little desire to see the film, but noticed it on one of my movie channels, so I DVRed it since Gwyneth Paltrow received so much praise for the film.  I think the lesser known stars, Garrett Hedlund  (Beau) and Leighton Meester (Chiles), completely stole the movie.  They were fabulous in their roles and their voices were far superior to Gwnyeth's.  Don't get me wrong, Paltrow had a nice voice, but rather bland in comparison to Garrett and Leighton, except of course on the song that was released under the name of the film, Country Strong.  I do really believe of all the stars (excluding Tim McGraw, of course) Garrett Hedlund is the one that should be considering a singing career.  He perfectly portrayed his character and had the talent to back it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment