About the Site

My photo
Very few people realize there is a country music underground in the New England area...this is your peek inside! Let us be your premier place to find shows/events in the NH/MA/CT area! If you know of events not yet on the calendar, please let me know! To learn about me, please see the "Getting to know me" post... the content that I post is also shared on www.thecountrysite.com. The benefit of this blog now is archives and the New England Show Calendar. All Q&As and reviews will link back to www.thecountrysite.com.

A Touch of Nashville Comes to Boston!


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Congratulations to Jake Owen!

Jake Owen has his first #1 song with the summer hit Barefoot Blue Jean Night.  If you are from the south this describes almost all of your summer weekends.

A truly appreciative Jake Owen called fans after the release of his most recent CD (Barefoot Blue Jean Night - also reached number 1 iTunes Country albums) via Twitter.  I was slightly envious since I was at work when the fun started and wasn't able to throw my number out there! That's ok... a lot of fans had their days made by a very charming and deserving Jake Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment