About the Site

My photo
Very few people realize there is a country music underground in the New England area...this is your peek inside! Let us be your premier place to find shows/events in the NH/MA/CT area! If you know of events not yet on the calendar, please let me know! To learn about me, please see the "Getting to know me" post... the content that I post is also shared on www.thecountrysite.com. The benefit of this blog now is archives and the New England Show Calendar. All Q&As and reviews will link back to www.thecountrysite.com.

A Touch of Nashville Comes to Boston!


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

James Wesley will be performing @ Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill (Foxboro, MA)

Friday, September 16, 2011 James Wesley will be taking the stage at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill in Foxboro, MA.  It will be my first time going to TKILTBG but not my first time seeing this up and coming country singer.  The first time I saw him was at the Hard Rock Cafe in Boston opening for Joe Nichols.  I had never heard him nor his hit Real. But his charming, unassuming personality and amazing voice coupled with his smile that makes you feel as if you are his friend... I knew I had to immediately download anything I could find of him.  I am looking forward to seeing him this Friday and hope to have new video/pictures to post here... but for now please enjoy his latest single Didn't I.




And if you haven't seen him live, but want a sample...  here he was singing Shake it Off at Hard Rock Cafe in Boston - Sept 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment